Take care of the people you love by ensuring that your testamentary wishes are set down. Our experienced lawyers can help you by drafting your will, powers of attorney, and healthcare directive.
Last Will and Testament
- Avoid family disputes and delays in the processing of your estate by having a professional will prepared by a lawyer. This can also potentially save in probate taxes, ensuring that your loved ones receive the maximum amount possible from your estate.
Powers of Attorney
- With a Power of Attorney for Personal Care, you can ensure that you are well looked after in the event that you become unable to take care of yourself.
- With a Power of Attorney for Property, you can rest assured that if you become unable to manage your finances or property it will be well looked after.
Health Care Directive
- Do your loved ones know what you want to happen if you become so grievously impaired that you are unable to communicate your wishes with respect to whether you want to remain on life support? With a Health Care Directive, you can ensure that your wishes are respected. This not only protects you, it also save your family from having to wrestle with a very difficult question.
Why Choose Us?
- Unlike almost all other lawyers that do estate planning, we not only draft these documents regularly but also go to court and litigate disputes involving estates, such as when someone challenges a will. Why does this matter? As courtroom lawyers, we know which mistakes in drafting a will can lead to litigation and ultimately turmoil for the family you leave behind. By retaining us, you’ll have the peace of mind of knowing that your testamentary documents are being prepared by lawyers who know how to maximize the likelihood of your estate being administered without incident. Call us today to see how we can help you.